Disposable Face Mask
This Disposable Face Mask helps prevent the spread of infections transmitted via droplets. It should cover the wearer's mouth, nose and jaw in order to be effective. This style of mask is designed to keep you and your family safe from a wide range of harmful particles, including dust, air pollution, and more. Laboratory tests have shown it significantly reduces exposure to airborne infections.
• Efficient Filtration: Filters at least 95% of dust, haze, droplets, and other particles.
• Multi-Layer Filters: Uses melt-blown nonwoven material of a moderate thickness for optimal particle absorption. The electrostatic filter is highly efficient in filtering particles.
• Breathe with Ease: Nonwoven fabric provides comfortable breathing experience.
• Ergonomic Design: Comfortable to wear, low impedance filter material with no odor.
• Securely Sealed: Adjustable metal strip ensures optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
1. Unfold the mask and pull the bands outward on each end.
2. Position the mask on your face with the adjustable metal strip facing up.
3. Place the bands around both ears.
4. Press down lightly on the metal strip to ensure the mask is securely sealed.
DO NOT use the mask in medical and surgical environments.
DO NOT use the mask in an environment where the oxygen concentration is below 19.5%.
DO NOT use the mask if you have beard or other facial hair that has direct contact between your face and the edge of the mask.
DO NOT use the mask in an environment of toxic gas.
This mask does not completely eliminate the risk of all diseases and infections. The mask must be sealed properly in order to be effective. Misuse can result in a higher risk of contracting illness. For adult use only.
Store in a dry area at room temperature and do not wash the mask with water.
1. The respirator passed the Chinese testing standards: GB 2626-2006. Standard of the respirator is KN95.
1. These masks are tested by the GTTC Group, and audited annually by the GTTC Group. Test report demonstrating applicable performance regarding to China standards：GB2626-2006 KN95. See attachment 1, attachment 2.
2. These masks are tested by the Nelson Laboratories, LLC 6280 S. Redwood Rd.Salt Lake City, UT 84123 U.S.A. Test report demonstrating applicable performance regarding to Standard Test Protocol (STP) Number: STP0014 Rev 09 and STP0145 Rev 05. See attachments 1, attachments 2.
3. These masks have beentested pass by SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services Co., Ltd. Guangzhou Branch according to the REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006.See attachment.
4. These masks have been tested by NPPTL according to procedure Modified TEB-APR-STP-0059. Testing result is attached here.
The applicable legislation can be determined by reviewing the Certificate and Declaration of Conformity at https://hgfacemask.com/pages/product-info
Dongguan HuaGang Communication Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: No.78 Jinhe Road, Jinmei Village, Changping Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China